As my final term 3 task for creating a spreadsheet in Excel, I decided to use different functions that would be useful in a supermarket. My creation will be focused on a supermarket in England, Tesco, and it will include:
- Retailer stock database including a graph representation
- Worker's salary including commission
- A custom logo created through Adobe Photoshop
I will be using one unfamiliar function that we have not yet learnt at school. It is used to count the total of the number of cells that are not empty as well as the number of arguments that contain values. You can use it to calculate the total of text items. In my project, I will be using it to total the variety of 'Poptart' brand products Tesco is selling which would prove helpful in the real world when creating stock/retail excel sheets.
The syntax for the counta function is:
=COUNTA( argument1, [argument2, ... argument_n] )
argument1, argument2, ... argument_n
argument1, argument2, ... argument_n
Either ranges of cells or values. There can be up to 30 arguments.







0 comments:
Post a Comment