Saturday, December 6, 2014

Evaluation

1. Evaluate your performance during criteria A, B , C and D - what did you do well and what did you do badly? Suggest 2 improvements you could make for each criteria?
Criteria A - Inquiring and Analyzing
I believe that for this criteria I have successfully gathered background information on magazines, brochures and my chosen sports gear. However, I could
Criteria B - Design
Criteria C - Planning
Criteria D - Create
I have not successfully met this criteria because I found it too difficult to create the basketball shoe product using Adobe Photoshop so I went to other sources to see if I could create it and have not fully completed it. I will however, go back to Adobe Photoshop and use a shoe template and color it with the program.

Inquiring and analyzing criteria A

2. Evaluate the success of your business document. Does it have a professional appearance?
Yes it does have a professional appearance. I have included the main aspects of a magazine cover 

3. Evaluate the impact of your business document on society - following your testing and the evaluation written for question 2,  do you think your business would survive in the business world? Express in detail. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment